If you wish to be considered for an open position, please submit your resume with your salary expectations:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the job title in the subject line and attach your resume in Word format; or
- By fax to 804-288-2357. Please include the job title on the fax cover page; or
- By mail to Human Resources Director, 9101 Stony Point Drive, Richmond, VA 23235.
Organizational Development Coordinator
Administration / Human Resources
We are expanding our staff and looking for a Organizational Development Coordinator to coordinate talent management programs and the employee experience to facilitate staff growth and development across the practice. The selected candidate will work closely with administration, practice managers and HR to understand the organization’s talent needs and to design, develop and implement programs and tools that drive employee engagement and link to company goals. The candidate must be equipped to offer a fresh perspective, demonstrate a passion for leading change, and serve in a collaborative manner.
The duties of the newly created position include:
- Coordinate new employee orientation and onboarding activities (assemble materials, communicate information effectively, issue ID badge, etc.). Follow up with new staff at 30, 60 and 90 days to assess progress. Provide supplemental training as needed.
- Develop and implement robust training programs for employees as needed in customer service, communications, department specific, technical applications, etc. The implementation of programs is a collaboration of training, employee experience and overall communication efforts.
- Lead the development and deployment of integrated new strategies which deliver an improved experience for patients.
- Serve on various committees and attend team meetings to supplement an understanding of educational and improvement opportunities in all departments. Develop and maintain library of resources.
We are recruiting to fill a full time Surgery Scheduler position to work with patients, physicians, medical facilities and our internal staff to schedule surgical procedures and diagnostic tests and coordinate pre-operative clearances. The scheduler also will make pre-op and post-op appointments, prep physician charges, submit surgical and consult charges, and perform related administrative duties. The scheduler will work at one or more of our Richmond-area offices.
The scheduler must have knowledge of insurance company requirements and the correct application of CPT and ICD-10 codes; the ability to appropriately prioritize work and to work independently with accuracy and attention to detail; strong communication and customer service skills; and proficiency with an electronic health records system. We require at least one year of recent experience scheduling surgical procedures in a hospital, surgery center or physician’s office.
We are seeking skilled, compassionate Registered Nurses to work at our Reynolds Crossing/Stony Point clinic. Our nurses support a physician in clinic; provide patient treatments under the supervision of a physician; and assist patients who call with medical questions or prescription refill requests. We require prior office nursing experience, current licensure by the Virginia State Board of Nursing, and current CPR certification. Med/surg nursing experience in a hospital is helpful. Urology experience is preferred. In addition to clinical expertise, this position requires excellent organization and time management skills, computer proficiency, and experience working with an electronic medical records system.
The office nurse will work Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and from 8:00 a.m. to noon on Friday morning, with occasional Friday afternoon work at our Stony Point office required.
We require at least one year of nursing experience in a hospital or office setting, current licensure by the Virginia State Board of Nursing,current CPR certification, and prior EMR experience. Urology experience is preferred. In addition to clinical expertise, this position requires excellent organization and time management skills, and computer proficiency. This individual must have the flexibility to work at our other Richmond-area offices as needed.
Virginia Urology prides itself on its highly-trained staff and is home to over 45 providers, including urologists and urogynecologists who work alongside physicians specializing in the urologic aspect of anesthesiology, pathology, radiation oncology, and radiology. The group has fellowship-trained urologists spanning nearly every discipline within the field of urology and prioritizes use of the latest technology. In 2016, Virginia Urology performed over 25,000 cases, including over 100 PCNLs, 350 robotic/laparoscopic prostatectomies, and 300 laparoscopic partial and total nephrectomies.
We are currently seeking highly motivated Urology residents for a fellowship position beginning Summer 2019. Virginia Urology’s 12-month fellowship training programs integrate medical and surgical approaches to urologic care in a comprehensive training environment. Fellowship opportunities are available in several different areas:
- Endourology and Stone Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Oncology and Reconstructive Surgery
- General Urology (including Women’s Health exposure)
- Male Infertility/Microsurgery/Andrology
- Urologic Oncology
- Imaging, Targeted Biopsy, and Focal Therapy of Prostate Cancer
Each fellowship training program offers a variety of challenging clinical experiences and the option to participate in research while supported by a full research department. Customization of time allocation is possible for all tracks. Fellows work alongside fellowship-trained urologists and urogynecologists to gain a well-rounded understanding of specialty urologic care and practice management.
Fellows will be allotted a personal clinic of patients to foster the development of time management skills and maintain sharp ambulatory skills. Virginia Urology’s collaborative environment and ample support staff enable fellows to enjoy a balance between clinical training and personal interests outside the practice. Fellows will receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including 3 weeks of vacation and all major holidays off.