We are open and ready to serve you.
Virginia Urology has been here for our community for more than 80 years and we have weathered many challenging times together. There has never been a greater time than now to work together to ensure you are able to continue to receive the care you have come to expect from us.
Over the next several weeks, Virginia Urology will be resuming clinical operations at its offices throughout the Greater Richmond area. We will be doing this in a manner to continue our efforts to ensure not only your health and wellbeing but those of our front-line employees. This means that your visit with us will look different than what you are used to in the office and will be our new norm for some time. However, Virginia Urology wants to assure you that we are going the extra mile to ensure all patients’ safety as we welcome you back into our offices.
What we are doing to make you secure:
- When you arrive at the office, stay in your car and call the number posted outside the office to notify us you are here! We will let you know when it is safe to enter and to proceed to your exam room.
- Our team will ask you screening questions prior to entering the building.
- All patients and visitors need to wear a mask, bandana or other facial covering at all times when in building.
- Limiting office visit to patient only or patient plus one if help is needed for mobility or medical reasons.
- Telemedicine visits are available for those patients at risk or have symptoms of illness.
What we are doing to ensure your safety when in contact with our employees:
- Employees’ temperatures will be taken daily and may not enter if have fever or symptoms.
- Must wear masks when in areas of direct patient contact.
- Increased our cleaning and disinfectant protocols between each patient.
- Waiting rooms will be closed to limit person-to-person contact.
- Chairs in testing areas have been separated for social distancing.
- Cleaning schedules following CDC guidelines with approved products and state of art micro sanitizing performed throughout the day.
- Magazines have been removed.
- Uro-on-the-Go Tent located at our Stony Point office for patients who have limited ancillary services and do not need to see a physician — quick & minimal contact!