Welcome! We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Virginia Urology and to thank you for choosing our organization for your urologic needs.
We are constantly striving to make our offices more efficient. Please visit our secure patient portal My VU at least 2 business days prior to your appointment to complete & submit your registration and history forms online. We will be able to assist you more efficiently when you arrive at our office by doing this.
NOTE: If you are unable to submit these forms online prior to your appointment, please print and bring them to your appointment.
As required by law, we are providing you a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices. We do not require you to print this information; however, what is required is that we have on file your written acknowledgement of receiving this information. Please review this information prior to signing the acknowledgement form.
Please remember the following items for your first appointment:
- Complete and submit registration and history forms online 2 days prior or bring forms to appointment
- If your insurance requires a referral or co-pay, please bring them with you.
- If you have any x-rays, medical records, lab results or other pertinent medical history, please bring that with you.
- When you come for your appointment, please arrive twenty minutes early so that we may process your information.
- You may need to provide a urine sample as part of your exam, so do not empty your bladder before seeing the nurse.
Please inform the office if you have ever served in the U.S. Military and/or if you are enrolled in the VLER (Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record) program sponsored by the Department of Defense. To learn more and enroll in the VLER program, please visit the following site www.richmond.va.gov and under “Resources” at the bottom of the page click on the Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record link.
When you arrive, please pick up a copy of our practice brochure at the front desk or in the lobby. This will give you more specific and detailed information about the “ins and outs” of our practice. Thank you again for choosing Virginia Urology. We look forward to seeing you.