Virginia Urology (VU) has a long history of providing quality care to the Greater Richmond metro area for over 75 years. This practice prides itself on its strong commitment to the community’s urological needs by recruiting highly skilled physicians and using the latest technology. The practice is comprised of over 40 physicians that include urologists & urogynecologists as well as physicians specializing in the urologic aspect of anesthesiology, pathology, radiation oncology, and radiology. Because we have such diverse medical professionals we are able to provide the latest technologies with our mission of providing the best possible care for each patient. Our board certified physicians and staff are dedicated to offering care that blends state-of-the-art medical expertise with compassionate, individualized attention. The group has urology specialists spanning nearly every discipline within the field of urology.
VU has 7 office locations throughout the Greater Richmond area and 2 licensed and accredited ambulatory surgery centers. In addition to our convenient locations, we have diagnostic imaging available at most of the locations. Through the use of our secure electronic medical record system you can be seen at any of our locations by any VU physician!
VU organizes and facilitates continuing medical education seminars annually for physicians in the fields of urology, family practice, internal medicine and general practice. In addition, our practice trains urology and family practice residents from the Virginia Commonwealth University Health System.
For your convenience we offer:
- 8:00am to 5:00 pm office hours
- Saturday morning appointments for emergencies
- On site diagnostic testing/ treatment for most urologic conditions
- 7 office locations throughout the Central Virginia area
- 2 accredited ambulatory surgery centers
- Appointment requests online
- Acceptance of most insurances including HMO’s (please call 287-1030 Monday – Thursday to verify that we are on your providers plan)